One thing different about All-in is that documents can be attached to specific Events rather than simply placed in a folder. To learn how to do this, see the How do I upload a document in the Time pod? article under Sharing.
If you would rather access your documents in a more traditional way, they are also easily accessible in the Media pod (Pod 4).
Uploading a document in the Media pod:
1. Click on the orange Documents button below the pod title.
2. Open the Project you wish to upload the document to. You will now see all of the documents linked with that project.
3. Hover over the Project title and click on the +D button.
4. A NEW DOCUMENT foldout will apear. You may now upload your document and select which Project members you would like to notify. Click CREATE to finalize the upload.
5. If you would like to create a new folder, hover over the Project title and click on the +F button. A NEW FOLDER foldout will appear to the right.