Setting All-In default Notifications:
Adjusting these Notification settings will have an effect on the Notifications you receive for all of your Projects. These become your default settings.
1. Click the orange settings button below your name in the top right corner.
2. A MY SETTINGS foldout will appear next to the Community pod (Pod 5). Here you can select whether you would like to receive email copies of your messages and/or a daily digest email. The last section applies to the System Notifications default settings.
3. If you click the blue system notifications link, a second foldout will appear to the right titled NOTIFICATIONS. Here you can specify what types of Notifications you would like to receive. Be sure to click UPDATE to finalize any changes.
Setting Notifications for a Single Project:
Adjusting these Notification settings will have an effect on a single Project only. This enables you to set individual Notification settings for each of your Projects.
1. Open the related Project in the Time pod (Pod 3) by clicking on the Project in the Project pod (Pod 1).
2. Click the Project label at the top of the Time pod (Pod 3).
3. A PROJECT foldout will appear to the right. Click the blue Notify button under the title.
4. A second foldout will appear to the right titled NOTIFY. First, select the box "Notify me on work change in this project" if not already selected. This will enable you to then specify which particular Notifications you would like to receive. To finalize the changes, click UPDATE.