A Project admin:
- Can create a new Role for a Project
- Can invite users to take responsibility for the Events assigned to a Role
- Can invite a Group to take responsibility for the Events assigned to a Role
Users with a Role that is responsible for an Timeline:
- Cannot create new Roles
- Can invite someone with an existing Role to be responsible for an Event in that Timeline
For information on how to take on a Role yourself or how to invite someone else to take on a Role see the How do I manage Roles for a Project?.
Creating a New Role:
1. In the Project pod (Pod 1), hover over a Project and select Roles from the hover menu.
2. A foldout will appear to the right titled PROJECT ROLES. Click the blue New button at the top-left.
NOTE: If you do not see the New button, it is because you are not an admin on the Project, and therefore you are not permitted to create new Roles.
3. A second foldout will appear to the right. Create a label for the Role and add a description, then click CREATE.
NOTE: At this stage you are just creating the Role, you are not yet inviting anyone to accept it. For information on how to invite someone to take on a Role, see the How do I manage Roles for a Project? article under Composing.