How do Timezones work?
Each Project, Timeline, and Event has a Timezone. Each Person also has a Timezone (which you can see in the top, centre of your screen). Your Projects’ Timelines and Events in Performer automatically adjust to show dates, times, and timeliness prompts in your current timezone (which you can adjust when you travel).
You can use this feature to coordinate teams who are in different parts of the world. For example, a 6pm deadline in New York will be 9pm in San Francisco; A Thursday deadline in the San Francisco is a Wednesday deadline in Tokyo.
To adjust your Timezone:In iLiv Performer, there are two places from which you can change your Timezone (both means will have the same effect):
- Either, At the top, centre of your screen, click “Change my Location and Timezone”.
- Or, In Pod 5 (Community), click “My Profile” (in orange, just above the Pod), then in “Current Location and Timezone”, click “change”.
- In the pop-up that opens, enter your Location. Note: This can be different from your Timezone, if applicable.
- Select your “Timezone Region” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the city closest to you from the “Timezone Sub-Region” dropdown menu.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the pop-up to set your Timezone.